Bhandal Valley Trek – Himachal Pradeshfrom
Enjoy your vacation along with adding an adventurous skill to your lives. Spend a week on the heights of Himachal Pradesh and be the part of this beautiful experience.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
Exceptional mountain-backed scenery, charming riverside villages, slate-roofed hay barns, great walks and inviting forests all come together in the delightful region known as the Bhandal valley. The area has historically been cited as “the garden of chamba’ , the valley situated on the right bank of the Ravi river which separates it from the main district, creating a world of its own.The valley is also home to the Gamgul Siabehi Wildlife Sanctuary, which makes the valley an ideal base for hiking, angling and birdwatching.
- Without transport charges- notedly 6,750/- per head
- With transport charges ex Delhi – http://taste-yorkshire.com/project/page/12/ 10,000/- per head
- Wooden cottage accommodation
- Wildlife sanctuary hike
- Drive to Paddri Jot (10,000 feet)
- Untouched waterfalls
- Stargazing and experience sharing
- Exploring a raw destination
- Stay on twin sharing.
- Meals (on specified days)
- Local transfers for sightseeing.
- Recognized and certified trip leader (first aid certified)
- Items of personal clothing and personal in nature (prescribed medication)
- Expenses personal in nature like laundry, insurance Beverages and snacks during the journey or any other tea house, tips and gratuities for guides & cooks.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
The Arrival day
- Early morning get off the Volvo bus / Train and from there we catch our jeeps to our accommodation in Bhandal.
- Reach the Lodge, relax and take in the beauty of the valley and the surroundings. Post lunch, head out for a walk in the Apple orchard, get a feel of the place and get acquainted with the vibe.
- Take a walk down to the river and waterfall to acclimatize. Evening return to the Lodge and relax
Bhandal to Anjani Mata
- Today, after a relaxed breakfast we will drive to the starting point for our day hike to a local deity
- Anjani mata. A small glacial lake with panoramic views of the chamba valley and the Pir Panjal mountains.
- Evening return to the Lodge and relax
Bhandal to Paddri Jot
- After an early breakfast , we will drive to Padri Jot, an exceptionally beautiful mountain pass situated at a height of about 3100meters. That connects Chamba to Bhaderwah.
- Spend the day hiking around the beautiful meadows at the pass. Eat lunch at the meadows.
- Evening return to the Lodge and relax around a bonfire and share your experiences
This morning shall be a relaxed breakfast, after packing up and bidding our goodbyes to the Bhandal valley, make your way back home.
Enjoy your amazing stay in beautiful wooden cottage where you spend your leisure time with your family and friends.