Find the Sunken Magic – Andaman Islandsfrom
With the surroundings of Picturesque beaches, crystal clear turquoise water experience the beautiful getaway to Andaman islands and make memories on this enjoyable vacation with your beloved.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
To the east of the Indian mainland, in the blues of the Bay of Bengal, floats the splendid group of the Islands of Andaman and Nicobar. 1,367 km from Chennai and 1,304 km from Kolkata, what were once graveyards of martyrs has now transformed into one of India’s best tourist spots. Picturesque beaches, crystal clear water and a bit of history make the Andamans the perfect choice for laidback, enjoyable vacation, with long treks, lazing around in the island backwaters and, for the more adventurous, deep sea diving.
- Stay in at unique properties
- Explore Andamans on everypossible transport available in Scooter/Cruise/Car/Auto/Ferry
- Water Sports in pristine waters of Andaman
- Make sunset scenes your everyday affair
- Light and Sound Show at Ross island
- Experience phenomenon of Bioluminescence at the beach
- Get to witness Andaman’s History, Food, Culture and Nature (We’ll go on bird watching and get a tour by amarine biologist)
- Hike to Secret Beach
- The time goes by slower so get addicted to peace and serenity
- Pick and Drop to Port Blair Airport
- Stay for 5 nights on double sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Trip Captain
- Scooty /Cycle on rent
- All Entry Fee/Tickets/Misc/guide
- All Taxes
- All Lunches
- Optional excursions and activities (water sports activities)
- Meals and all other services which are not mentioned in the aforementioned itinerary.
- Early check in or late check out
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation or arriving by flight that does not match with the majority of the group
- Any thing not mentioned in the inclusions
Arrive at Port Blair
Arrive at the Port Blair Airport around 10 am and transfer to the hotel. First half of the day is spent in leisure and relaxation. After Lunch, take a tour of the Cellular Jail, Visit Anthropological Museum to learn about the Tribes of Andaman. In the evening go for a beautiful drive to Corbyn Cove for the Sunset or visit Ross Island at 4 pm to listen to the story of Ross Island through ages in a unique way that is Light and Sound Show at 530 pm. Dine at Marina Park Food Truck.
– Overnight stay at Port Blair
Port Blair to Havelock Island
After breakfast, departure by ferry to the most popular and alluring Island- The Havelock Island. It takes about 2 hours to reach Havelock Island and you can spend your time taking in the vastness of the cerulean waters of the Bay of Bengal. On arrival at the Island, check-in at the Hotel. Towards late afternoon, experience the stunning sunset at the beautiful Radhanagar Beach. Stretches of fine white sand, turquoise blue waters, and a sense of peace and serenity are the hallmark of these beautiful landmasses. Dinner at a cafe.
– Overnight stay at Havelock
– Breakfast & Dinner
Enjoy at Havelock Island
We start our day early with a visit to a secret beach for sunrise and birding. Come back to the hotel and have breakfast. We now head to the mesmerizing Elephant Beach. Enjoy the serene environment as you stand on the white sandy beach with sapphire waters. Famous for snorkeling and glass bottom boat rides, this beautiful beach is equipped with amazing coral reefs that start at a depth less than a metre, a feature unique only to the Andaman Islands. At the beach you can choose to experience water sports activities like jet ski, scuba diving and underwater sea walk (at own expense). The rest of the day is yours to spend in leisure. Dinner at a cafe. We will head to the beach after dinner to catch a beautiful phenomenon – bioluminescence at the beach in case of new moon.
– Overnight stay at Havelock
Visit to Natural Bridge
Havelock Island to Neil Island After breakfast, we sail to Neil Island on a cruise with a travel time of 1 hour approximately. On arrival at Neil Island, we check in to the resort and head to Bharatpur Beach to enjoy the blue crystal water. This picturesque beach is popular for water sports activities like snorkeling and jet ski, along with glass bottom boat rides (all at own expense). After this, we visit the Natural Bridge (subject to weather condition), also known as
the ‘Howrah Bridge’, which is a huge rock that eroded in such a way as to resemble abridge. Sunset point is the evening visit where you can experience the mesmerizing sunset.
– Overnight stay at Neil Island.
– Breakfast & Dinner
Neil Island to Port Blair
Check in at port blair, Visit Aberdeen bazar to take some souvenirs back home, later enjoy the day at the sea fishing or doing nothing and spending time at your resort.
– Overnight Stay at Chidiyatapu
– Breakfast and Dinner
Go back home with new friends, a lot of pictures and memories. – Breakfast
We will stay in a Boutique Property that defines the feel of the city –
Andaman is so much more than just a pretty beach island. We invite you to
discover this Gorgeous, Under-the-Radar Andaman Islands which are more farflung than Costa Rica but way less Instagrammed than the Maldives. From staying in the beach shacks to some amazing stays away from the hustle bustle.