Frozen in Time: Walking Trip to Landourfrom
Come, Walk with us and Discover Landour. Our walks are led by masterful storytellers and experts, combined with the joy of exploratory walking while discovering the history, myths and folklore of the places.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Come, immerse yourself in the stories of Landour – some historical, some mythical, and a few somewhere in between. This leisurely walk takes you on a road down history, right from its inception in 1825, to the incredible tales of the fascinating people who lived here. The stupendous views of the alpine forests and Himalayan peaks are just icing on the cake. Come, experience being in the wilderness, spot some birds, collect a few ferns, some pine cones, and a bunch of amazing memories.
Your Trip will be led by Gopalkrishna AB
- Enjoy Nature Trails and experience Forest therapy
- Learn about the History of Landour
- If you are the daring one, we have lots of ghost stories to spend the night with
- Drool over the variety of cuisines you get in this small place
- Witness the sunset of the year
- Stay in a cosy and dreamlike cottage
What More? If everyone in the group agrees, we will take you on an Exclusive Wine Making Experience for you, of course at a small extra cost.
- Stay for 2 nights (Private Room on double/triple sharing)
- All meals during the stay
- Travel From Dehradun & Return (Vehicle: Mahindra Max/Bolero)
- Nature Walk/Heritage Walk
- Bonfire Night – Music/Karaoke/haunted stories
- Food trail – Try different cuisines
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Reach Dehradun at 6 am and get picked from the railway station/bus stand or airport for Landour and enjoy the first day of the trip.
8 am Check in and rest.
10 am – 11 am Orientation and Breakfast
11 am – 1 pm Landour Heritage Walk
01 pm – 2 pm Lunch (Pahadi Cuisine)
02 pm – 5 pm Landour Forest Trail
7 pm onwards Bonfire Night – Music/Karaoke/haunted stories
Explore the Past and Present
9am – 12pm Heritage Trail ( clouds end – hathipaon)
1pm – 4pm Visit to local village, private waterfall and pahadi lunch
5pm – 7pm Landour Food trail
8pm- 10pm Heritage Night Walk on the Mall Road.
Drop to Dehradun
After Breakfast, we bid goodbye to mother nature that showered her pure love to us. Leave for Dehradun after breakfast.
You can choose to take a Bus from Dehradun or take a Train/Flight.