Stay in Igloo – Manalifrom
Stay in Igloo and get ready for an amazing trip to Manali to witness the enthralling views of the snow-covered Himalayas for an exquisite experience
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
In the lap of Himachal Pradesh experience the most memorable stay in Igloo at Manali. Witness the beautiful enthral views of snow covered mountains and clear skies.
NOTE – Minimum 04 PAX required for any of the day activities.
POINTS OF CONCERN
- Igloo and Snow related activities are subject to timely and sufficient snow as well as favourable weather conditions. Safety is our prime concern.
- Igloo and Snow related activities are subject to timely and sufficient snow as well as favorable weather conditions. Safety is our prime concern.
- There could be rare occasions when the road to & fro Igloo Camp. remain temporarily blocked due to heavy snowfall or even otherwise beyond human control. In such circumstances, please be prepared to descend on foot under supervision of our experts to reach Base Camp which normally takes 2 / 3 hours .
- We suggest to keep a day or two spare in hands while scheduling to avoid disappointment due to situation aforementioned.
- Gum Boots / Hiking Boots : Igloo Camp is about 200 m away from the road head, we suggest quality boots with good grip to keep your feet firmed up and warm in snow.
- Woolen Jacket, Sweater, Cap, Socks & Hand Gloves (keep extra pair), Thermal Innerwear to keep you cosy and comfortable.
- Sunglasses to help prevent direct exposure to the sun’s UV rays reflecting from snow into the eyes which may cause temporary irritation and discomfort.
- Toiletries & Medicines of personal nature.
- 1 night in Hotel on double sharing basis with one Breakfast & one Dinner
- 1-night accommodation in Igloo on double sharing basis (warm feather sleeping bags with extra fleece will be provided with thick foam mattress and hot water bottles)
- Bonfire & Music
- All meals freshly cooked at Igloo campsite and hot drinks.
- All Activities and equipment: Skiing, Tube Slide, Igloo Making, Slide Ride under expert guidance.
- Complimentary pickup & drop Manali Bus Stand.
- Half-day local sightseeing covering Hadimba temple, Old Manali and Mall Road, Manali.
- 2 Hours of freshening up at Hotel upon return from Campsite.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, beverages etc.
- Other expenses which are specifically not mentioned in inclusions.
- Transport charges from hotel to igloo campsite & back applies. Rs.3500/- per 4 x 4 cab which would be shared between the co-passengers on that trip.)
The Arrival Day
Arrival to Hotel Keylinga Inn.Pick up from Manali Bus stand. Lunch, sightseeing, dinner, & night stay in a hotel.
Drive to the igloo campsite post breakfast. Enjoy skiing, tube sliding, make igloo & enjoy dinner, music, bonfire.
Wake up to the snow view & enjoy breakfast. Drive back to the hotel. Freshup & get dropped in Manali Bus Stand.
Experience the beautiful, unique stay in the Igloos and make this trip one of the most memorable trip .