Of Colours, Forts, Golden Sands and More | Jaisalmerfrom
The most colourful of the lot, this desert city is built on a mix of heritage, tribes, royalty, and food which can be experienced all in the shortest time at the Jaisalmer Desert Festival.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Jaisalmer, also known as the Golden City of Rajasthan, is often overlooked by most people travelling through this state. While this colourful city is right next to the Pakistan border and the climate can be unforgiving at times with temperatures rising up to 45°C. But this gem of a city should be on everyone’s radar.
Go on a sunset tour through the vast Thar desert, attend an amazing festival with competitions that will blow your mind, relax in the comforts of an authentic haveli or sip some tea on a rooftop terrace overlooking the city. We will do some epic things in Jaisalmer, and we guarantee that you’ll immediately fall in love with this city!
Why Jaisalmer with us –
- You will stay at a beautiful stay
- Enjoy the taste of streets and royalty at the same time
- Attend the Desert Festival
- Find a partner in crime
- Do some crazy things which you have never tried before
- You may get 3x happiness than the experience cost you pay us
• Stay in Dorms/Private room (first cum first basis)
• City Transfers in Tuk-Tuk
• Desert Festival Tour
• Day 2 Heritage Tour and Food Tour (Includes Lunch and other snacks) with a guide
• Day 5 – Day Transfers, Veg Dinner, Welcome drinks, Folk dance and music, Attend the Festival, Overnight stay in Luxury Tent on double sharing
• Visit Kuldhara, Sunset camel safari, Hi-Tea on dunes, Jeep safari
• Day 6 – Breakfast and City Transfers
- Airport or Train Fares
- Railway Station/Airport to hotel transfers
- Meals not included in the Inclusions
- Desert National Desert Safari
- Longewala Day Tour
Take a train or flight to Jaiselmer. Reach the hotel and relax.
Heritage & Food Tour
Spend time exploring the city on foot. We will take a heritage Tour ( Jaisalmer fort, Jain temple, Gadisar lake, Patwa haveli, Nathmal haveli, and evening sunset) and Food Tour ( Lunch Included) with an experienced local and savouring the best of it.
Festival Day 1
Visit Desert National Park ( Optional and charged extra) early morning. Today is the first day of the Desert Festival. Witness the grand procession and other activities throughout the day. Enjoy a day full of colours and local activities.
Festival Day 2
Sunrise at Gadisar Lake, Salaam Singh ki Haveli, Bada Bagh Royal Cemetery and Attend the Festival with a celebrity music night in the evening.
Festival Day 3
You will be picked up today after breakfast. Visit Kuldhara ( an abandoned village associated with haunted stories) and stay at a luxury camp at Sam Sand Dune. Attend the grand last night of the Festival (Dinner Included)
After Breakfast, you will be dropped in the city. You can make arrangements for your departure post 12 noon.
Situated in the ‘Golden City’ of Rajasthan, our stay in Jaisalmer is crowned by the ancient Jaisalmer Fort aka the Sonar Quila. It is a Haveli converted into a stay, representing a blend of tradition and culture, giving a glimpse of Rajasthan’s royal era. Located nearby all known tourist spots (within a range of 1Km).
Your luxury stay at the dunes: You will experience an amazing amalgamation of architectural aesthetics, modern amenities, cultural activities and authentic cuisine, all in a camping experience that is as rooted in the culture