Pangi Trek – Himachal Pradeshfrom
http://orostream.co.uk/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed Enjoy your vacation along with adding an adventurous skill to your lives. Spend a week on the heights of Pangi and be the part of this beautiful experience.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
http://fairwayconstruction.co.uk/"http:/fairwayconstruction.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Fairway-Kitchens.mp4/" Pangi Valley, in the upper part of the Chamba District, is a remote region placed between the Middle and the Greater Himalaya. The elevation in the region varies from 7,000 feet to 21,000 feet above sea level. Roads are poor, with few of them surfaced and covered with dust, boulders, mud, sand, and water streams. Traversing through towering walls of snow, crossing gushing streams and maneuvering mighty treacherous tracks.
- Stay on twin sharing basis
- Meals (on specified days)
- Star gazing session
- Local transfers
- Recognized and certified trip leader (first aid certified)
- Expenses personal in nature like laundry, insurance Beverages and snacks during the journey or any other tea house, tips for guides & cooks
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
- Early morning get off the Volvo bus / Train and from there we catch our jeeps to our accommodation in Bhandal.
- Reach the Lodge, relax and take in the beauty of the valley and the surroundings. Post lunch, head out for a walk in the Apple orchard, get a feel of the place and get acquainted with the vibe.
- Take a walk down to the river and waterfall to acclimatize. Evening return to the Lodge and relax
Bhandal to Killar
- After an early breakfast , we will leave for the town of Killar via the Sach Pass, travel on the remotest and yet the most picturesque roads.
- After a brief stop at the top of the pass, we will cross the sach pass and stop for lunch
- Reach killar by the evening and check into accommodation.
Killar to Sural Bhatori
- We will spend two full days in the majestic town of Killar, the tehsil headquarters of Pangi.
- Today we will begin to explore the high altitude village of Sural Bhatori situated at a height of about 10,000 feet above sea level.
- Hike to chabi waterfall of pangi valleys best kept secret, and visit the Tashi choling monastery. Evening return to killar
Killar to Hudan Bhatori
- On our second and the last day in pangi, we will drive to another high altitude settlement known as Hudan Bhatori .
- Upon reaching the end of the road we will hike up to Bhim tall a small snow fed lake and visit the phunsto choling .
- Early return to Killar and prepare for the next day’s journey
Killar to Udaypur
- Today we bid our goodbyes to Killar and proceed towards Udaypur in the Lahaul valley .
- On our way we will stop at the beautiful site of Fidaru and at the Mindhal mata Temple, a locally revered deity .
- Evening check into accomodation in Udaypur
Udaypur To Manali
- Early in the morning we will pay homage to the ancient temple of Trilokinath in Udaypur and then proceed to our final stop, Manali.
- On our way we will stop at the Tandi confluence and will make our way through the newly operational Atal tunnel .
- Evening check into accomodation in Manali
Breakfast at your hotel and check out by noon
Enjoy your amazing stay in Wooden cottage and spend your leisure time with your friends and family.