Where Music Meets Paradise – Bir Billingfrom
It only makes sense that when we’re enjoying the best of what life has to offer, from paragliding to camping and enjoying time with friends, the right music makes all the difference.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Ultimate
Group Size Small Group
Leave your day-to-day behind and immerse yourself in the artistic soul of a new community. On our trips, Roots with its Music and Adventure Concept creates new friendships, see a culture like never before, and reconnect to their creativity and sense of wonder.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to soar high in the sky and experience a bird’s eye view of the world? Paragliding is a thrilling sport and gives adrenaline rush like nothing else. With a flying time of 25 – 30 minutes, you get enough time in the air to marvel at the breathtaking vistas of the Dhauladar Range below, feeling the rush throughout. All you have to do is sit back and taste the thrill and fun of free flight.
Are you ready to play, shake up your routine, and leave that comfort zone behind? Join us on an upcoming Music and Adventure!
- Travel from Delhi and return in AC Bus
- Accommodation for 01 nights at Bir Camps
- Breakfasts for 2 days and 1 Dinner
- Mountain Bike for 1 hour
- Hike around the hills
- Paragliding can be arranged for INR 2500 per Person with Video
- All Lunch
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods
Join us at assembly point- ISBT Kashmere Gate
Leave New Delhi at 11 PM
It's Your day !
We celebrate the first day of the trip with a bang
- 11 AM My First Dance – Sharing thoughts
- 2 PM After Lunch by The Ganges
- 8 PM Jugal Bandi and Celebration of Life – Learn Some famous dance steps and dance all night
Our second day starts with a chirpy morning with a mist on the windows
- 8 AM LIFE UNDER THE SUN – We start with Yoga
- 3 PM LIGHT IN THE DARK – City Tour
- 6 PM BITTERSWEET – Aarti
- 8 PM FAREWELL – We leave Delhi and say goodbye to each other
Return to Delhi
Reach Delhi by 4 am in the morning