On The Grounds Of Heritage – Uttarakhandfrom
Give yourself and your family a beautiful experience to stay in Binsar, the most scenic spot in the Kumaon Himalayas. Feel the serene vibes at this beautiful place surrounded with virgin pine, oak and rhododendron trees.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Large Group
Do you know how it feels to live in paradise? This time give yourself and your family a beautiful experience to stay in Binsar, the most scenic spot in the Kumaon Himalayas. The 100-year-old traditional Kumaoni style stone house in the resort has been painstakingly restored. This place offers panoramic views of the Himalayas including Nanda devi. Enjoy your stay in this fairytale resort in a rural setting surrounded with virgin pine, oak and rhododendron trees.
Don’t forget to sink in your teeth in Kumaoni flavors. Make yourself pleasantly surprised by freshly baked breads and cookies, shorba soups, fulfilling main courses and sinful desserts. You are served delicious and well thought out recipes that range from traditional Kumaoni, regular North Indian, to dishes from the Western world. They use fresh, seasonal produce either from in-house organic farms or sourced locally, with seasonally changing menus designed around what is currently available.
At this resort in Binsar you may choose to just ‘do nothing’ Laze around or read a book, and other than that-
- Enjoy the warmth of campfire
- Gaze at the countless stars in night time sky
- Admire mesmerizing valleys and snow clad peaks
And for those who are a little more adventurous, there are a number of activities offered by property:
- Partake in farming and gardening within the resort.
- Walk to nearby villages to share tea with locals.
- Hike to the highest point for enchanting views.
- Roam the beautiful oak and rhododendron forest.
On any of the longer walks you will be accompanied by a guide who will share his knowledge about the region and help you connect with the local people.
This place offers a stay in two cottages with a main house. For more details click the next tab.
For your leisure and comfort resort offers 5 tastefully designed rooms in all – three rooms in the main structure (one Kafal and two Oak Rooms). There are two standalone cottages – one Pine and another Deodar. All the rooms have been painstakingly built in the local stone architecture style and are provided with all the basic facilities.
- Oak and Kafal Rooms – All rooms offer attached bathrooms, a day bed by the window, and boast of excellent views of the valley and snow clad Himalayas.
- Pin and Deodar Cottages – Pine & Deodar Cottages are stand-alone suites that offer stunning views of the valley and Himalayan peaks. Both offer exclusive outdoor sitting areas. They are ideal for people looking for exclusivity and seclusion. Deodar cottage has an additional sitting area below the bedroom.