Chopta and Chandrashila Trekfrom
Enjoy your vacation along with adding an adventurous skill to your lives. Spend days on the heights of Chopta and be a part of this beautiful experience.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
In this amazing trip of Chopta and Chandrashila allowes travellers to witness the beautiful confluence of Bhagirathi & Alaknanda rivers at Devprayag. Go for a village walk and visit the riverside to Aakash-Kamini (A tributary river of Mandakini). Bask in the peaceful early sunrise and indulge yourself in a starry night with bonfire and music.
Rates on the basis of Sharing-
Quad Sharing 7500 plus 5 percent GST per person
Tripler Sharing 8000 plus GST
Double Sharing 8500 plus GST
• Transportation from Delhi to Delhi: Tempo Traveler/Cab.
• Accommodation on sharing basis: Cottages/Camps.
• Experienced and cool trip leader/trek guide.
• Bonfire (if weather permits) and evening snacks.
• 6 Meals: Dinner (2), Breakfast (2) Evening Snacks (2).
• Driver allowances, toll taxes, parking, state taxes
• Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion
Delhi to Chopta
• Assemble at boarding point in Delhi – Akshardham Metro Station.
• Start an overnight journey to Chopta and socialize with your co-travellers.
Pit Stop at Devprayag, Reach Chopta
• Enroute Chopta, we will take a pit stop at Devprayag to grab a satisfying breakfast, witness the beautiful confluence of Bhagirathi & Alaknanda rivers at Devprayag.
• After arriving in village Tala in Chopta Valley, check in to our scenic property, freshen-up, regroup for a hearty lunch and have some leisure.
• Go for a village walk and visit the riverside to Aakash-Kamini (A tributary river of Mandakini).
• In the evening, enjoy the bonfire and music under a million stars.
• Savour home-style cooked dinner and overnight stay in cottages/camps.
Trek to Chandrashila via Tungnath Mahadev Temple
• Wake up early to witness the beautiful sunrise and post breakfast, drive to the starting point of our trek.
• Begin your trek to Tungnath – one of the Panch Kedar and World’s highest temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
• Trek further to magnificent Chandrashila Peak situated at 13,000 ft (if weather permits) and gather for an #InstaPerfect group picture.
• Trek back to Chopta village and drive back to our hotel and have some leisure.
• Savour home-style cooked dinner and overnight stay in a hotel.
Trek to Deoriatal, Back to Delhi
• Wake up to a peaceful mountain morning and post breakfast, drive to Sari Village.
• Begin your trek to mesmerising Deoriatal Lake.
• Trek back to Sari village and post lunch start-off your return journey to Delhi
Spend your leisure time with your loved ones under the shed of beautiful cottages of Chopta region and witness the mesmerizing views from these amazing stays.